Stephanie joined Burges Salmon in 2009 from Osborne Clarke. She specialises in the following practice areas:
- Public procurement and State aid
- Public sector
- Energy and utilities
Stephanie has over 14 years experience advising on a wide range of complex procurements, State aid and competition matters, acting principally for public sector organisations and utilities.
Recent experience includes:
- acting as lead adviser to Eurostar in connection with the procurement of major projects as part of its £300million investment in the overhaul and refurbishment of its existing fleet
- advising the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority on the procurement, State aid and competition implications of various complex project agreements in relation to the decommissioning of two of its sites
- advising the London Development Agency on its procurement strategy and the conduct and evaluation of the tender under the competitive dialogue process for the development and regeneration of a key strategic site at Royal Albert Docks
- advising the University of Bristol on the establishment and ongoing operation of the National Composites Centre, in particular advising on the structure and membership arrangements to comply with State aid, procurement and competition laws and advising on various funding agreements and commercial contracts. The centre will provide state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and research and development opportunities for manufacturers in the composite sector
- acting for a consortium of utility companies, advising on, drafting and negotiating a collaboration agreement to carry out the shared procurement of common goods and services
- advising the National Trust on State aid in relation to its acquisition of Tredegar House in Wales.