We advise clients on all aspects of company law, the Listing Rules, the Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the AIM Rules and the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers including:
- directors' duties and responsibilities
- compliance with ongoing obligations (Listing Rules/the Disclosure and Transparency Rules/AIM Rules)
- share buy-backs
- corporate reorganisations
- corporate simplification projects
- shareholder rights
- corporate governance
- company secretarial matters.
We also help clients to establish joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Lawyers within the Corporate Finance Group also advise unincorporated associations, partnerships and industrial and provident societies.
All Partners and Associates in Corporate Advice