Fraud and White Collar Crime
Our fraud and white collar crime team acts on a wide variety of complex fraud and other criminal situations in the commercial sphere, including:
- Serious Fraud Office, Serious Organised Crime Agency and Police investigations into a wide variety of alleged white collar crimes
- external attacks on financial institutions
- employee fraud
- mortgage fraud
- VAT carousel fraud
- bribery and corruption
- money laundering and terrorist financing
- theft and misuse of proprietary industry information
- private criminal prosecutions.
We also provide specialist assistance on:
- dealing with the consequences of fraud and white collar crime, including asset tracing, asset freezing, insurance issues, employment issues, audit considerations, and public relations issues
- prevention of fraud and white collar crime in your business, including the design and implementation of, and tailored staff training on, internal safeguards relating to the Bribery Act 2010 and "adequate procedures", anti-money laundering and terrorist financing and fraud identification and prevention.
Please contact a member of our fraud team to find out how we can help you.
All Partners and Associates in Fraud and White Collar Crime