Our Health and Safety team assists on a number of substantial and smaller corporate transactions for a range of clients in different sectors.
We also advise on health and safety issues that arise in connection with transactions we manage as a result of our work in the environmental, renewables and nuclear sites.
In addition to the complicated drafting and negotiation that is typical on any such transaction, we usually manage the due diligence process and obtain health and safety audits on key matters identified through this process. Our experience includes advising on issues such as:
- consents and permits and compliance with these and wider health and safety law and regulation
- existing and previous health and safety matters and liabilities relating to site issues and indemnities and warranties
- health and safety incidents/site problems that could give rise to future liabilities for purchasers of companies
- review of health, safety and environmental documentation, such as policies, risk assessments and audits and management systems
- associated issues such as capital expenditure costs, indemnities and warranties and insurance.
Read more about our capabilities on the Health and Safety page.
All Partners and Associates in Transactional Advice