We can write your pensions documents in concise plain English and review documents that other people have written. We can advise you on the full range of documents needed to set up, operate and wind up pension schemes, including:
- trust deeds and rules
- consolidations and plain English conversions
- deeds of amendment
- small deeds such as deeds of appointment and removal of trustees
- communications to members
- scheme booklets
- internal dispute resolution (IDR) procedures
- member nominated trustee documents
- scheme merger documents
- documenting security arrangements for funding
- scheme business plans and other governance documents.
If you would like more information about how we can support you, please get in touch.
All Partners and Associates in Concise Documentation