Our Corporate Occupier team advises owners and tenants of business premises on all aspects of their property requirements, including:
- acquisition and disposal
- portfolio management
- green lease issues
- construction and development
- procurement strategies
- rent review strategy and property litigation
- environmental risk management
- Scottish property
- land use and regulatory consents
We have particular expertise in the following industries:
- Transport (rail and bus).
- IT, information services and telecoms.
- Infrastructure and utilities.
- Financial services.
- HQ relocations.
- Hotels and Leisure.
- Higher / Further Education.
Our clients are some of the largest and high profile business occupiers, each with their own unique requirements and expectations from their property portfolio. They include:
- FirstGroup (rail and bus)
- National Grid Property Holdings
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- National Maritime Museum
- Lloyds Banking Group plc
- Svenska Handelsbanken
- London Fire & Emergency Planning Authority
- Bank of Ireland/Bristol & West
- Wind Prospect Developments Limited
- University of Bristol
- University of Exeter.
Please contact any one of the partners listed to the right if we can assist you or if you would like more information on our corporate occupier team.
All Partners and Associates in Corporate Occupier