Real Estate Finance
Our Real Estate Finance unit is led by four partners – Paul Browne, Richard Leeming, Colin Ligman and Euan Bremner – and we have one of the largest and most experienced real estate finance teams in the UK. We act for numerous banks and other lending institutions on both new lending and enforcement matters.
Our expertise extends to:
- commercial and residential portfolio acquisitions and disposals
- lending for real estate acquisitions and development projects
- loan book sales
- syndicated and bi-lateral transactional work
- warehousing facilities and securitisations
- tax efficient security structures
- non-transactional work such as standard form loan documentation
- Islamic finance structures
- Scottish real estate finance
- realisation of real estate security in enforcement situations for lenders, receivers and administrators.
Our clients include:
- Bank of Scotland
- Nationwide Building Society
- Bank of Ireland/Bristol & West Property Finance
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Lloyds TSB
- Horserace Betting Levy Board
- Islamic Bank of Britain
- ABC International Bank.
Read more about our Real Estate Finance work in the Experience section.
All Partners and Associates in Real Estate Finance