Real Estate Investment
Our Real Estate Investment unit is led by partners Richard Clark, Rick Read, Richard Owen, Will Woodall and John Dunn. With approximately £4 billion under legal management the team is one of the largest and most experienced in advising across the UK. We act for investment funds, pension funds, banks, public and private property companies, overseas investors and individuals.
Our expertise extends to:
- investment and development acquisitions and disposals across the office, retail, leisure and industrial sectors
- portfolio management
- leases and all ancillary documentation
- green leases and environmental risk management
- corporate structures (our investment funds practice is pre-eminent in its field – we have advised on the first two PAIFs to be set up in the UK)
- tax advice
- Scottish investment property (we have a team of seven Scottish qualified property lawyers).
Our clients include:
- CBRE UK Property Fund
- The Crown Estate
- Falcon Property Trust (managed by CBRE Investors)
- Aviva Investors
- Darwin Property Investment Management
- Major global investment banks
- Rugby Estates
- Canadian and Portland Estates plc
- Ahli United Bank UK Student Accommodation Fund.
Please contact one of the listed partners if we can assist you or if you would like more information on our property investment practice.
All Partners and Associates in Real Estate Investment