Tax Advice for Companies and Shareholders
The tax department provides a full range of corporate tax planning and advisory services to companies and their shareholders, including advice on transfer pricing, group reorganisations and tax-efficient holding structures.
We can assist companies and groups with:
- group reorganisations and restructuring
- cross-border transactions and international holding company structures
- general corporate tax advice and evaluating the risk profile of tax planning strategies.
We advise company shareholders on:
- how to minimise the overall tax burden on trading profits
- planning for a tax-efficient exit
- passing shares down to the next generation in a tax-efficient way.
We provide an integrated approach to corporate tax advisory work. We work together with Private Client specialists to advise privately held groups on the interaction between personal and corporate tax issues, and with our corporate department to identify and advise on any relevant company law issues. Where jurisdictions outside the UK are involved, we take advice from leading local counsel.
Our corporate tax practice also includes advising on Mergers and Acquisitions Tax and Finance Tax.
All Partners and Associates in Tax Advice for Companies and Shareholders