Effective cash-flow management requires efficient in-house systems to enable any unpaid accounts to be processed quickly to fast and cost-effective enforcement, which many of our clients prefer to outsource.
To help those clients, we have a dedicated debt recovery team operating within the Commercial Disputes and Litigation department.
Highly trained staff operate a computerised debt collection system which is efficient and cost-effective, yet flexible enough to meet individual client's needs. We work closely with in-house credit control teams to recover the maximum amount of the debt as quickly as possible and with minimum cost.
Our extensive experience in managing large case-loads gives us a valuable perspective on the establishment of internal procedures for debt management. We will discuss particular requirements with you in order to set up agreed communication and reporting procedures.
Our collection services include:
- 14-day letters sent upon the day of receipt of instructions
- monthly reporting on all current matters
- immediate action to issue Court proceedings
- full range of enforcement via High Court Enforcement Officers, attachment of earnings, charging orders and third party debt orders
- advice regarding insolvency proceedings, from statutory demands through to bankruptcy and winding up petitions.
Please contact Amanda Vaughan on +44 (0) 117 902 6633 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.